I think the government will steal it. Probably not all of it but...

1. 185 Posts.
    I think the government will steal it. Probably not all of it but enough for you and I the oridinary Australian citizens to be absolutely disgusted.

Think about it, our super is the cash balance on their balance sheet. Because we can't access it, they can.

And they'd be thinking - Gee I wonder what we're gonna do with this pile of CASH?? Oh I know! Let's take a punt with all this cash and if we make money we're all heroes and get re-elected but if we lose it all we'd be voted out and whoever gets voted in will have to figure that out. Exactly what happened in the US, Obama cleaning up after Bush. Not necessarily on superannuation issues but many many other problems like war and health and finance.

Wake up people, when was the last time your politicians ever think about YOU? I don't recall it.

My only strategy will be - not contributing one cent to my super until it can be proven the benefit I get is IMMEDIATE. For the money that unfortunately has to stay with super make extremely wise decisions and calculated punts with them. In my view that's the only way to go.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.