Costic - I would say Boom has every right to make a comment,...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Costic - I would say Boom has every right to make a comment, just as you have done.

Isn't that the idea in Australia that you have freedom of speech.

Anyway, I must admit that it doesn't bother me that foreigners make comments about things happening on the other side of the world. I think that most people seem to arc up if foreigners say something ... mind your own business... go back to your own country... come to mind.

As for running with the bulls - if enough people want to do it then bring it on. I have never seen it or the bullfight later but I would be doing so if I was in Spain. It would be a life experience.

I live in Asia and see some stuff that I wouldn't have any active part in as it is against my own standards but I don't judge others for wht they do. I just look and observe.

The dynamics of a Philipino Cock fight are something that I am happy to have seen. The same Cojuanco that wins our best horse races - Don Eduardo AJC Derby also wins the cockfighting Derby in Manila. Personally I think it is cruel and wouldn't be that keen to see another one but it was a great experience.

Fathers in Asia selling their daughters into prostitution is another thing that sickens me but maybe I am looking at things from a differentperspective to the participants.

Each to his own !!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.