PGH 3.85% 81.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Thanks for your thoughts - some really interesting stuff there....

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Thanks for your thoughts - some really interesting stuff there. And don't worry I don't think you're being negative - it's good to be able to have a rational discussion about the pros and cons of a company, and it sounds like we're largely agreed that they're undervalued. A very refreshing change to a lot of the "SHARE PRICE WILL HIT $X BY MARCH" stuff on HC.

I agree it's not an incredible growth story, and for me that's what I see as inhibiting it getting back to eg around the 2017-18 levels. I guess my thinking is that at these prices, it doesn't have to be. ~4.4% yield on today's prices that will only increase once debt is paid down means that even if EBIT stays relatively flat, within a few years that yield will go higher still, and the share price should follow. For a 2-3 year timeframe, and with a big chunk of their EBIT fairly stable, seems pretty compelling buying. Agree the COVID uplift in the contract manufacturing was likely just a temporary spike and might not significantly increase the price paid for any divestment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.030(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $278.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 81.0¢ $38 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9794 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.