PGH 0.00% 80.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

can someone explain why PGH is so unloved?, page-6

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Imo, many are happy when price lower, so they can daily trade and consolidate their portfolio. I looked at it when the price was at $6.xx then went all the way down like this, imagine if this is your portfolio, what would be the strategy, i think since last year if I remembered it right, many sold when it comes at from $2.6 to $2.8 and let it dropped all the way to $1.30 and started selling it when market recovery at $2.xx something. I think in the way, some on this forum wanted to consolidate their portfolio or increasing their portfolio shares amount so they go with the flow.

in a way, do you care that much when the company not publishing news or see the price trend patterns and keep doing the same thing buy and sell to minimise loss or even earning profit?

I don't think a lot of silent whales here agreed with buying high sell higher model and even like you guys said, the debt has to be minimalise before sp going up. We saw the announcement from credit suisse stating 'borrowed' and 'returned' this stock to certain entities in last years just months after michael was appointing as directors of this corporation. Right now, I think sellers are dumping out there due to Gamestop stock in US and negative news from stock market. I am very frustrated watching this may day too.Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $275.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 81.5¢ 79.0¢ $17.99K 22.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6138 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 2850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.