RXM 0.00% 45.0¢ rex minerals limited

underlined, you often post some reasonable questions in amongst...

1. 4,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    underlined, you often post some reasonable questions in amongst a lot of unreasonable assumptions and mirky facts (or opinions masking as facts).

As I pointed out previously to you, the (potential) EPC contract is not with AZG but with the Chinese NPC. AZG is simply a locally affiliated company. AZG will not be doing the majority of the work. Probably some of the minor civil works but as you point out they are not capable of completing a project of this size.

Likewise NPC are going to help organise the finance through Chinese banks. This is nothing to do with AZG from what I can see.

All of this is contained in the announcement that was released to the market.

In terms of finance for the other 350 Million, it is going to be difficult. The company is discussing off-take agreements and forward sales potentially. Obviously the interest amount is large but so is the potential cashflow from the project!

I'll hold judgement on your figures on working capital costs since I haven't analysed them. But from your past form I'll take them with a large grain of salt.

I think I'd rather trust the people carrying out the bankable feasibility study than some guy on the internet to calculate the costs and employee numbers.

Most of your points can be applied to every junior miner that has made the transition from developer to producer.

It's hard to tell if you don't listen or are simply trolling this forum on a regular basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $352.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $505.2K 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14046512 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1500441 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.