RXM 1.89% 27.0¢ rex minerals limited

I continue to note that RXM has still not notified the market....

1. 41 Posts.
    I continue to note that RXM has still not notified the market. You have to ask yourself the question: The EPC Contractor for their prime project Hillside has just gone into administration and NO ANNOUNCEMENT. Why, probably because they knew it wasnt ever going to happen.

NORSMEDIC you have said that AZG was not the main EPC Contractor, that wasnt what RXM CEO said. It said Allstate and NFC has exclusivity for EPC. Now you can bend this anyway you like to make it sound good.The facts are the Non Binding agreement with RXM is dead as it was a three way deal.

THIS IS MATERIAL INFORMATION AND THE CEO HAS TO COME CLEAN TO THE MARKET. OR WILL HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS ONE WOULD THINK FROM ANGRY SHAREHOLDERS. JUST A MATTER OF TIME. If its no big deal as you say WHY HAVNT RXM COME CLEAN????

As for other S.A companies taking over, there is not a company in S.A that would take it on as they don't have $500m to punt on this project. RXM don't have much cash so who in their right mind is going to borrow $500m to punt on getting paid?? In this market No-one. No point the CEO putting his head in the sand hoping this will go away and a miracle will happen because chances are it wont.

I am surprised that the ASX IS NOT ALREADY ASKING FOR A REASON WHY ITS NOT ANNOUNCED TO THE MARKET... HAS ANYONE RANG RXM TO FIND OUT WHY THEY ARN'T INFORMING THE MARKET??? Anyone that bought shares in RXM today may have a claim against RXM for not being informed of this material event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $203.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $626 2.318K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 109458 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 3071 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.