GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Can someone help me understand ..., page-17

1. 10,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    if there was a war between japan and china I would side with japan, yes the japs were very cruel during ww2, they sided with the nazi devil, and they still kill our whales, but we have to look at things now.

Japan is 100% a real proper democracy

Japan is the US strongest allie in the pacific

Japan still buys a hell of a lot of our beef/grain etc....

Japanese love dogs as pets, chinese love to EAT dogs (sorry I couldn't help it but its true).

Japan invented most of its own technology through its own brains, have a look at what stocks are on the Nikkei, household names in technology, China hasent invented anything itself (except gunpower like 2000yrs ago of whatever), China just hacks other countries computers to steal their trade secrets to make cheap rips offs, Japan uses its brains and own indigenous technology to create high tech gadgets)

When you sign a business deal with the Japanese at least its based on legal documents, you sign a business deal in china, its not worth the paper its printed on as the communist regime can close you down and take your assets and put you in jail on a whim if they want too, at least japan has a fair legal system that isn't controlled by the state like in china.
    In any war between japan and china over those pacific islands or any other issue, id stand with japan to be honest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.