BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

What make you people think everybody will get a maximum of...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    What make you people think everybody will get a maximum of $15,000 worth? IMO what you will get will most probably depend on the number of shares that you have.

I think the offer will be something like 1 share for every 5 shares that you hold, up to a maximum of $15,000. This ratio is just a wild guess on my part but it will be something like that. This is only fair so that bigger shareholders will get more than the smaller shareholders.

Why then is the share price going up when there is going to be a large share issue looming at 6.5 cents? Don't forget, BIG shareholders like ANZ and Kogas are only entitled to a maximum of $15,000 and if they don't want to be diluted they will have to buy more shares in the open market to maintain their positions.

That's why the share price is going North. It is the big boys holding their positions. If all goes well, I cannot see the SP coming back down when the new shares are issued and people start taking profit. The institutions will be buying. With the current takeover bid by Arrow for Westside Corpoartion, many analysts think the CSG juniors like BUL are undervalued.

BUL, get your fingers out and proof uo more 3P PLEASE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.