EXT 0.00% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

can someone please control u barry

1. 12,639 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

This is a very unusual request however is there anything that anyone can do to control UBarry? Have a look at his disgraceful posts on the BAN thread on Stockhouse.

I am so amazed at how determined he is to bag BMN, most of the info that he is posting isn't accurate as well. We have also copped alot with our share price in the last couple of weeks and enough is enough.

I think that EXT has so much potential and BMN has the same and i am extremely happy for the increases in the EXT share price in recent days.

I realise that UBarry's comments won't affect the share price and actually nothing that we really say on these threads do however it is really becoming overdone.

Even though i know that UBarry has nothing against me personally it is just getting to the point of insanity over there and i guess that i will just have to report him.

Not sure what anyone can do but i just thought that i would throw in that request.

Good luck to all EXT holders. I am crossing my fingers for you all in hope that some more good announcements come out in the coming weeks.

Cheers!

Champ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $40.15K 3.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8784157 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1355583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.