GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Can someone please explain, page-114

1. M92
    392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @PamplonaTrader

I agree with regards to the need for intermediate catalysts, and I think GXY has this coming up to the best possible extent with production ramp up at Mt. Cattlin and tangible moves towards progressing SdV. These two projects will contribute to the bottomline and will therefore move the market capitalisation in the right direction as they progress. James Bay comes later, and should righteously only be priced in once the DFS is released Q4 next year.

Apologies to sound rude, but you need to read the announcements if you say you were a genuine holder of GXY:
    1. Mt. Cattlin production plans (inc. ramp up) have been in the past several announcements as well as the SMI presentation by Anthony - Reading/watching these will address your questions. The figures presented are quite conservative.
    2. SdV is progressing as quickly as it can, and we will soon be aware of the 'owners' team/financing behind this project - I am not sure what else you can ask for given progress has been ongoing since 2012, including 2 x DFS on the project for a company who has literally risen from the ashes due to unfortunate circumstances in the crash of the lithium prices. You speak of hedging bets, well SdV is GXY's hedge should the prices come down again. What's going to happen to all the other players who are only relying on one asset and only hard rock? How do they compete in such an environment when the prices taper off? GXY has 3 x assets, each of which any other company would kill for.
    3. James Bay is no doubt the third priority now, and this has been made clear by Anthony and in the company update presentations. Obviously we have not seen any indication of plans to fast-track this, but I have no doubt this is in the back of their minds once they start gaining momentum with the progress on SdV. I hope to see this just like you.

You really had me with the 'fluff' comment. The GXY forum does not have any self proclaimed lithium experts who constantly up-ramp no matter how good/bad the news is, nor does it have wild projections claiming GXY is a blue chip stock by plugging in the contract prices achieved by a supposedly low quality, high mica lithium producer, nor do we have anyone jumping up and down stating they will not accept anything less than $5 for a takeover when they do not even have a plant built...All projections of prices I have seen worked out by forum members here point to $2.20 to $2.70 in a 4-5 year time frame which is very sensible. Would you not agree?

You have not been able to explain why you have done a complete back-flip on your posts which I highlighted earlier, but I will let it slip. It doesn't matter. Just go and enjoy your weekend.

Ps. No need to create threads in other stock forums bagging out others. It is childish and has no place. As simple as that.

M92

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.