SLX 1.55% $4.46 silex systems limited

Can someone pls explain, page-9

1. 20,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    This particular bit was the most important part of that document IMHO.

The initial attraction for laser isotope separation is its lower (though proprietary) energy demand.

There are, however, other capabilities of LIS that are "not often mentioned."

Because of the isotope-specific nature of the excitation, LIS is capable of selecting a single middle isotope from a mixture.

And
    Forsberg22 has explored the impact of separating 240Pu for the mixture of plutonium isotopes in used nuclear fuel.
    While this concept poses several severe technical challenges in the development of the appropriate LIS system and its integration into the reprocessing, the removal of the 240Pu significantly decreases the subsequent production of minor actinides.

I believe this latter part is the bit holding up the works, because this process will be used in producing fuel for the PRISM reactors, if they either GLE or Silex can get this right? then if it is Silex? then it will be used in at least two processes and possibly more, Uranium Separation/Enrichment, 240Pu removal, and possibly the separation out of the Isotopes used in medicine and also Isotopes used in industry today.

If they are pushing ahead with this aspect of the Silex process or an extension to it by GLE?
    Don't you think they have already sorted the Uranium Enrichment process?
    I believe this is why MG is working on it here in Oz, the separation and removal of 240Pu, the other aspect of Uranium Enrichment has already sorted, but if MG beats GLE with his own concept on the removal of 240Pu? then we get that as well, I have no proof that this is what is transpiring, but it is about the only thing that makes any sense of what has happened between SLX and GLE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.46
Change
-0.070(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.058B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.53 $4.62 $4.46 $991.9K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1020 $4.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.49 308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.