SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

can someone pls summarise agm, page-2

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Wanted to post earlier but the work emails just dont stop and then also flying back tonight to Sydney I have only just got home.

I did say i was going post any highlights from the agm but have changed my mind as is my right to do so as I dont want things to be taken out of context. Also, unless the information comes from an official company release then I would be wary of what to believe.

I know some people are not able to attednd the meeting and I feel fortunate that I could and highly recomend it to any shareholder especially at this end of the market.

I will say that the Q&A time was by far the most interesting part and I asked about 3 or 4 questions myself. I was sitting in the front row next to DR DeAnn Craig when it came to the Q&A time (I have revealed myself to LFC and Terry now).

There where 5 representitives from Samson present and about 15 shareholders which apparently was a big increase on last year. The meeting started with TB saying that we should all put on our hot copper name badges. He also said that he is a member of hot copper but does not post and has been advised against posting on legal grounds.

I left the meeting feeling confident on the long term prospects of SSN and if you have any enquires then I suggest you email TB direct and get it from the horses mouth.(sorry Terry for encouraging them).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.