BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

can someone point out where i am wrong?, page-10

1. 3,045 Posts.
    I believe BTA get a royalty from LANI sales in Japan... from memory an analyst guessed high single digits which is probably about right given BTA didn't contribute to the cost of trials.

BTA will get 50% of any license deal for the rest of world license. Hasn't been licensed till now because Relenza and Tamiflu sucked for so many years... and why invest in a competitor drug that's unproved in a small market? Well the market has been developed and LANI has been proven in phase II trials in a good sample sized test. I'm confident the program could deliver excellent returns.

The rest of the pipe is much more risky... still early days but RSV has potential to deliver more milestones and HRV announces results mid-year. You can get some comfort in that Biota has a decent track record of drug development.

Management? No idea... I think they have to had done something right over the years to get to where they have. Obviosuly a small company at the moment but times can change. All large companies had to start somewhere.

Did someone mention a board member on both SRX and BTA? Possible merger?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.