CSX 3.85% 25.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

I see three possibilities here with this price action:1. Weak...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I see three possibilities here with this price action:

1. Weak hands are getting very nervous with limited 'Management' announcements and looking to exit. If you entered anywhere above $2 looking for a momentum-shift trade you have been disappointed;

2. Seems like some controlled offloading here. This share price hit over $7 earlier this year so understandable that it is convenient for someone to take a loss on this one - depending on how their portfolio played out. Quite understandable. Situations like this just turn into another investors gain once Q1 22 rolls along. I am very tempted at these prices but if he/she really has to sell we may be in for an even bigger bargains ahead.

3 Then there is always the possibility of someone with insider information seeking a controlled exit to maximise their exit point. Are the Q4 results worse than Q3, or on par? Will the market savage this stock again in late June/July? This is a possibility, but unlikely in my view.

With these potential three scenarios playing out I am leaning towards Point 2 as the most likely, although am not discounting 1 and 3. At the end of the day this is a fantastic little business with future growth in the trade and medical industries. I am aligned with management on their vaccine speedbump thesis and willing to take the journey for the next two years. This is a 144m business with 42.5m cash, 2.3m debt - with innovative well-regarded products. Also they have a proven management team. That'll do me. These 2021 prices will be the usual 'golden opportunity' hindsight narrative in years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $156 622

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19450 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.