3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi lady Di.Yep - its a tech stock. This is how they roll. We...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi lady Di.

Yep - its a tech stock. This is how they roll. We haven't crashed and burned so be grateful the sp is above a cent. Look; this was always going to be an exercise in patience. What we have seen is that this is an emerging and very substantial market niche to be in. It is now a proven market. We are virtually the first player into this space and we now have a strong history of a company that has continuously grown. We are well managed, if a little too conservatively for my taste.

We are very well placed to take off, however, we will need a/several catalyst milestones before that can happen. Becoming cash flow positive would send a strong message to the market, as will another uptake in revenues/customer agreements. Signing up a really big client would generate considerable momentum of course. How close are we to all this? - damn close I think.

The next quarterly is crucial. If we continue to make progress then the sp will inevitably improve, at the very least in an organic fashion. That said, IMO, the prospects of a major sp boost are quite high. We already have several major clients including utilities such as Florida Light and Power and we have extremely strategic relationships in place with the likes of PrecisionHawk. The US utilities clients are massive in their own right and we appear to be strongly breaking into that client base. That revenue stream alone will be huge.

Di; have a look at Nearmap - they have a market cap of around $1 Billion. They also needed to reach a tipping point - then they went ballistic.

As ever DYOR but that is where I believe we are heading.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.