STO 2.10% $7.30 santos limited

Can STO survive, page-804

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Read the Nsw gas plan, it seems there are only two new projects going on for NSW to test waters on onshore drilling and one old project which supply only 5% of NSW, and Santos project would be biggest and pledge to only supply NSW. I remember the CEO said if narrabri gas project is done would supply NSW with 50% of their needs..

Project is progressing through the nsw planning department.. it seems with the export controls thing.. narrabri gas project is vital to Santos that could make or break this Dog... Not really break but only more pressure.. unfortunately that's the case now might need to wait 1 to 2 years for this one.. I have waited 3 to 4 years before on a stock.. when I sold the stock it was when it multiply 7 times from the cost I bought.. ha I was seriously laughing all the way to my computer when money was credited in on internet banking..

I would be lucky if Santos multiply by 2 @ these levels... Meanwhile could only try to do options and lower cost....

Conclusion narrabri gas makes Santos a duopoly in NSW, GLNG can continue to export unlimited gas.. gas prices come down for everyone in east coast, whole of east coast will be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.