SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I hold and I'm not about to sell, but when I looked at the chart...

1. 547 Posts.
    I hold and I'm not about to sell, but when I looked at the chart the other day there are two gaps between 50c and where we are at, so using the all gaps must be filled rule of thumb, then despite what appears to be a no brainer for growth into 2014, perhaps there are those that would sell out and cause that sort of a drop (though the gaps are only 1c and if we did see a fall of that magnitude I would say 54c was a more likely stopping point that 50c). It certainly wouldn't be uncharacteristic of SXY (or should I say VPE)based on the past, but they are in a better position now than they have ever been in the past.

However I think that the sell off was more likely people jumping ship (or lightening their load) because they didn't like the implications of growth through acquisition, it appears to have been a one day reaction based on today's trading.

A lot of people I think will have been buying because of the growth potential of the current assets. Throwing an acquisition into the mix is muddying the waters.

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.