RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

couldn't agree more Docmin24 you pretty much summed it up what...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    couldn't agree more Docmin24 you pretty much summed it up what holders big & small will get, FMG wouldn't be in the race as they don't have a spare half a billion or so laying around, Twiggy personally probably has it tied in the corner of his hankie but as FMG already have claim over 50,000 + Ha I don't think FMS 's small stake will be a priority in the FMG boardroom ,maybe if this had happened in a couple of years time different storey,as for RIO i really wouldn't have a clue what they might do maybe watch MMK build a mine and sercure a rail deal then buy them out if its possible, the old third buyer business theory 1st bloke comes up with the idea but hasn't got the dollars to get it off the ground 2nd bloke puts the bucks in but doesn't quite get it all done 3rd buyer reaps the benifit of 1 & 2's hard work, just a theory,just glad I talked myself into doubling my holdings at 12 cents,wish I had the gonads to have gone in hard when SP was 4 cents during the KFC ops I mean the GFC,good luck to all holders and bring on a counter offer!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.