GRL 3.45% 1.5¢ godolphin resources limited

Ay caramba, amigo you have raised some tricky questions which I...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Ay caramba, amigo you have raised some tricky questions which I hesitate to answer. I'll be honest. Over several decades I explored the Lachland Fold Belt - areas like Oberon, the Turon, Bathurst and had a bit of a look at Lewis Ponds (but only a look). That was as an amateur. Note: In NSW an amateur prospector is only allowed to look for minerals in a limited number of agreed areas. But these areas were panned out by the old-timers, who had the advantages of easy access rights and surface gold. These days, amateur prospecting is suitable for anyone wanting a great weekend and an enjoyable hobby. But it is not suitable for anyone with the prospecting bug. So, after many years of mucking about I bit the bullet and applied for some Exploration Licences which were granted by the Department. My exploration areas are not in the Lachlan Fold belt and I don't have any insider knowledge about any stocks on the ASX. I invest in a small number of junior explorers which I believe have good direction and a good chance of making a discovery, but I'm just as fallible as the next person. GRL has the advantage of inheriting a 400,000 oz gold resource from ARL at IPO (all thanks to the many thousands of drilling metres that were carried out by other explorers.) Also, GFRL has enough cash to maintain its exploration program and to carry out drilling in 2022. I don't know too much about the neighbouring junior explorers. Maybe you can inform us - I don't think anyone is going to complain to the moderator. It seems that most explorers are focusing on drilling beneath where the old-timers discovered rich grades. Lewis Ponds is looking good but maybe the drilling at Gundagai could really surprise us with the assays. The geologists must have seen something in the RC drilling because, before the assays were available, the team ordered two diamond drills. I think I've rambled too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $3.208M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $529 35.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 771650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.