ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Can they get there?, page-29

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Apologies for the delay.  (fella's 'probably occur' is my opinion, not words from the Dr)

Regarding the options, link did the counting and was present at AGM.  This I should have realized

Regarding auctioning the burette and pericoach as a package, this is not the case. Most interested parties don't do burettes, however 1-2 do so it's possible one organization might take both as the intention is to auction both products at the same time, that's all.

Regarding V2 CT it's on hold for now.  Results hopefully will be released before end qtr 1 '17, but this is up to the independant firm in control.  
    At least we have (another) estimated time frame, but I am impatient for this crucial info  I'm quite sure he said it's been a big trial, which I find interesting.  
    At some point when discussing the trial he stated along the lines of 'we have a serious dilemma with this'.  The conversation moved so fast I forgot to query the meaning of this  
    Possibly due to release of the superior V3.  There is an intention to conduct a small V3 trial for 12 weeks in 2nd or 3rd qtr '17.

More on V3. It's already rolling of the line as of last week.  Originally they didn't think they could do it; resources I guess.  
    Credit to them.  This is what's wanted by the big multi's and I'm assuming was requested by them, or Inov8, and also assuming explains why no deal on V2.  It's 'effective' and 'is light years ahead of competitors'.

Regarding 'elvie' Dr Monsour confirmed it does have FDA clearance - as a sex toy!  So as far as I'm concerned there is no competitor; and Michael said the multi's are not interested in them or anyone else.  

More on the interested device companies.  There interest is very real, and if you think of some of the biggest global names you'll probably be on or near target.
    Not surprisingly the US health system/medical insurance is a key driver.  A typical UI related operation costs 30,000 us$, therefore insurance companies insist patients attend usually 12 PF physio sessions at around $150 per visit.  
    Pericoach can be seen as being as good if not better than a PF physio for obvious reasons, so it's easy to see it playing a key role in this market.  I think it's reasonable to presume a license partner would want to also target 3rd world countries due to the lack of PF physios.

More on our cornerstone investor.  Imo they're better viewed as a strategic partner and to me this is massive.  Inov8, the way I see it, is an investment vehicle for Organ Therapuetics.
    Behind Organ Therapuetics is one Peter Corr.  Dyor but here's some sugar - a self made mega rich former Pfizer head, former Dean of Washington U., accustomed to billion dollar deals  He will take care of the proposed auction which won't be till last qtr '17

Dr Monsour repeated many times 'read between the lines', 'I've put in million dollars...'.  (Also that he'll add more if the opportunity comes, and Inov8 might increase their stake to over 19%).  Take from that what u want.  To me it is a key criteria for my investment.
    But I'm unable to let that alone sway me.  The CT will if unambiguous.  However this has led me to wonder if there's a term for the opposite of confirmation bias - cynical bias?  More than a few of us are awake to the lack of accountability with the many deceptive charlatans and liars in the corporate world and perhaps our judgment can be clouded.  
    With ALT I've gone from concerned to excitedly positive (like Santa brought me a present, but I can't open it till next xmas), and think the company deserves more credit than what I have given.  But, will they need a CR?
    Gee, that was a long post.  Now for my life story - Once upon a time.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.