GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

can they hold it together

1. 5,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    It is obvious to me that some bulls capitulated today.GCN holders have become captive to that P1 valuation...any delay creates more uncertainty...this could be due for a most mundane reason (the delay). We need some sanity to prevail. Over the past week we have heard that announcements are due....we have had two that has sent the stock backwards...the CR and valuation delay....some observers have used these to pound investors almost into submission....few of us have the technical knowledge to provide the CORRECT answers,this involve valuation principles,listing requirements,certainity of future events.

It would appear to me that P1 directors are being utterly through but apparrent delays inthe hands of their advisors is casting shadows on the whole concept offerred to GCN.We expect some real interplay if we are to succeed....Why is it I feel we are being held out to dry....no I do not think for one moment we are being scammed but the level of detailed planning as presented to date has not hit a hot spot.

GCN directors may feel they are being hung out to dry....shareholders certainly are,thelonger it goes the deeper the hole.

Sorry for the rant.....but today I was full of hope...it did not materalise.

I look forward to being more constructive...and avoid the rants less informative!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.