IMU 2.82% 7.3¢ imugene limited

yes @Taureanbull I have read this post ...I read all of your...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1050
    yes @Taureanbull I have read this post ...I read all of your posts in almost a medicinal way to kind of cleanse myself of all the moronic things being written by folks that, candidly, should not have invested in a biotech company to begin with because it's not something one can affix timetables to or things of the kind. No, one must look at the underlying science and it's potential viability and ability to eventually be commercialized/monetized. With that of course o do believe in the management team and their collective ability to accomplish that.I think there is so much happening here it's nothing short of amazing but I do realize it's going to take more time. I truly hope that we get something announced in November as you are expecting, enough to move the needle back in the right direction but admittedly I'm not expecting it. I'm confident there will be something positive just not sure it will be enough (yet) to really get this thing going again. That said I do think we will get that beautiful data eventually. Now I could be wrong about November but at this point I'm just going to ratchet down my short term expectations but still very bullish this will be much the same as was the case for NEU. @Taureanbull if you are reading this please shoot me and email at my gmail address which is simply my name mitchnapack at gmail. To all of us longtime holders hang in there as I do believe we will all be greatly rewarded for our conviction and patience much the way we were with NEU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $119.5K 1.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420490 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 730184 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ 1490948
Last updated 10.28am 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.