IMU 0.00% 6.7¢ imugene limited

Can they run a business?, page-83

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I agree the language was very colourful and this may have led to a degree of euphoria, but this is a person who is very passionate about what they do. A lot was happing at that point in time and there was a lot to be excited about. 2022 had a lot of news flow as well but didn’t translate into SP gains. The dance cards were the partnerships for combination trials and preclinical develop, not a significant commercial transaction as some may have thought. Still these things were important milestones and helps to validate the science with potential commercial partners and increase the value of the asset through combinational data. I don’t think any CEO would say that their stock is over priced, could you imagine that. But her body language and delivery when talking about this in interviews to me seemed to have an element of disbelief in the rapid rise in share price over a couple of short periods. I think we all believe that the company has a potential worth of 3B+ with the assets it holds and I think we all feel it is well undervalued at the moment. Unfortunately I think the market got a little bit ahead of itself and excited too early in the development lifecycle for specific assets and this has been a detriment to the SP ever since. Until those assets have firm final clinical data published SP aside I think the progress that has been made over the last couple of years is significant and continued progression of that development is what is going to bring value back. I think management are generally doing what they said they would do and progressing the studies at a good pace so they still have my vote of confidence on that side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $647.9K 9.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 309078 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 759722 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 3602017
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.