SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Its been ages since i posted on a SDL thread, and its still...

1. 664 Posts.
    Its been ages since i posted on a SDL thread, and its still amazes me why people like summit bother posting (negative sentiment, posts seem to be fueled by anger, and no substantial reasoning for their opinion)

Fundamentally; Huge resource, first mover advantage, planned rail and port ownership, long life mine, low cost mine, positive DFS, over $99billion in project revenue over the current DFS mine life.

Strategic partner you'd think is just around the corner, and this will really help in determining yearly profits etc, and to top it off this is just the 'start up project' for SDL.

One last thing to note are some other outside factors that could be playing a part, recently with the whole negative testament by the market it general saw MOST share display similar trends to that of SDL and hit their 6 month high back in Jan, before slowly but surely losing close to 50% of their value in the last 6 months, but over the last week we have seen positive news come out of china, we have also seen a few takeover/merger plays in the smaller miners, the most recent came last week when HANGLONG announced a planned takeover of BMN for 61.2c a share (which was trading at 38.5c before the announcement), this represented close to a 60% premium, HANGLONG is also a major shareholder in SDL (its biggest from memory with about 19% stake), BMN is a uranium focused company, though Hanglong has made it known that its after finding and investing in these type of project, so maybe the rise in share price could be attributable to possible speculation over Hanglong and a possible link to SDL in coming weeks.

Finally re: leaking boats, it was all over the BMN thread that the price ran before the announcement of planned takeover, and some have mentioned on the SDL thread that there has been some type of leak hence the movement in share price; well what most are forgetting is that there are TWO sides in most of these deals, the boat doesnt need to leak down our end for the SDL share price to increase, mostly with takeover/potential takeover bids, the 'bidder' knows this information before it makes its 'bid' and they have the power to distribute this information to whom ever they want if it were to somehow benefit them or those with the information, the takeover targets would not know about a potential takeover bid until they receive a notification from the bidder, so its quite ridiculous to suggest that the leaks had come from insider the company of which the share price increased (in terms of takeovers).

This post here does not suggest that i believe that SDL will be offered some type of takeover, and i personally hope that there is no takeover as the upside potential without one is much much bigger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.