RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

can this continue?

1. 8,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Well done so far.

spent quite a bit of time today studying the patterns of RXL trading.

this is what I think, just my views, so DYOR.

we have had a great run, on no news.

the market is expecting positive news, CUL nes today helped.

The market recognises that chances are this baby is going to Run, and if it does, you will be left wondering why you did not jump in at 10, 11, 12 or even 20 cents. That will look tiny compared to where this could potentially go. Explains all the transfer of shares today.

with no news tomorrow, I predict that we may see a gradual rise in SP , may be to a close of 13 - 14 cents tomorrow. News - you never ever know, and if there is a TH, buckle up,,

The critical thing for RXL is obviously to keep the momentum going, with news, updates and activity, should not be difficult, now that they are cashed up as well.

All the negative posters - with CR, and how bad a job the management had done etc., guys, all I would say is - the SP and the market talks, it is easy to be arm chair commentators - if there is anything you can get out of this, know that the market is smarter than posters who are biassed with an ulterior motive.

Good luck all , I think you are on a great winner. Enjoy the journey, and dont worry about the small ups and downs - the big picture is what matters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.