ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Can this Delist?

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi CTR investors ,

Totally and probably my first ever investment where I ignored the management and serious corporate governance issues those were present at that time.

I recognised Atzam field as an excellent resource however understood that CTR have not been gaining traction due to:

Unknown country?
    Remote location?
    Availability of expert services or tools?

That’s the reason production have been every expensive so far. Nonetheless A-4 producing well and single well with 2.3m 2P reserves and performing consistently around 170BOE per day. This all tells me the land and resources has to be great.

Now – forget everything as the first point of consideration is below:

Are we facing immediate bankruptcy? Let alone share in producing well if sold should give us more money (in PV terms) than our current mkt capital is.

Thoughts please alone – what are things can come out in the event of bankruptcy?

Investors in CTR would love to hear your genuine comments on this. Traders or dodgy holders kindly choose some other thread for posting if you are busted!

yes I’m totally sick of management’s way of announcing things. What a way to destroy integrity and ofcourse shareholder’s wealth especially when they know they are not drilling wild cats – Bloody keep saying commercial flow? TOTALLY BS – wells can be very much commercial at a much lower rates, stupid commentary! which only suggests they are just not transparent.

I don’t care about how negative or positives the posts are! Biggest problem is transparency!

A-5 may flow above 500+ or even 800+ but transparency about the exact status should be first thing – then again I don’t mind the low share prices or even 6 months of delay as long as the management is not hiding!

Here is what we read so far on official anns:

• About to drill
    • About to be perforated
    • About to recommence
    • About to be announced in next coming days
    • Months gone since then but NOT DAYS!
    • Pathetic – even kids know how to count days! may be some aliens know too!

Yes, after reading this you got it right – I’m frustrated with myself for having invested in this management.

Btw forgot to say – if someone wants to know the official anns please keep an eye on HC as it’s the official way of announcing things for CTR.

NOW – DYOR:

Note: I’m not naming anybody it’s my very own personal opinion in my own company where I’m the owner of small percentage! And I have every right to say this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.