UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hi Sureshaus,The newsletter that I subscribe to recommends...

1. 242 Posts.
    Hi Sureshaus,
    The newsletter that I subscribe to recommends Unilife as a great investment for the long term. He has given it a conservative valuation of $8 by 2016 as long as the milestones are met. This guy has a fabulous track record for finding 'hidden gems' (growth companies) with huge potential.
    He alerted his subscribers back in 2003 of a company in the US called Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) and told them to buy at US$15.
    Today that company is trading at US$267 and has been as high as US$393.
    He still has it as a buy.
    Does he just recommend you to buy and hold? NO
    He recommends a stop on ALL his stocks.
    He had a stop on UNS @ 0.79c just below his buy price.
    Yes he has lost a small amount of money but that is how you preserve your capital. Who knows how low this will go?
    NOBODY DOES.
    Having a stop in place will help you to preserve your capital and allow you to buy at a much lower price. It also helps to eliminate emotions.
    My point is if you bought into this stock without a stop in place, don't blame anyone but yourself for paying too much.
    If you are invested in this co for the long term and you don't have a stop in place then no big deal as you only have a paper loss.
    I bought into this co because of the huge potential that I see. I bought in at $1 and no I don't have a stop. I am in this for at least 4yrs and as long as the fundamentals stay the same then the paper loss I have at the moment will be nothing compared to the gains I will make when this company is in full production.
    I will be happy if the sp reaches $5 by 2016 which will be a 100%/yr return on my capital.
    Keep the faith and let's hope 2011 is a better year for all Unilife holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.