TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

You can't get rid of me that quick BUZCouldn't believe my luck...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    You can't get rid of me that quick BUZ

Couldn't believe my luck when I got home a few weeks back and checked on TAP after hearing on the radio that T-1 was BHP's biggest gas discovery of the year. Had honestly thought they'd be $1.25+ on that news

Troy has done a sterling job. Decks are cleared. HJV litigation gone. Zola, Tallaganda, Ghana, Manora exploration drilling, $108m cash (although deduct $7.5m for Manora payment, and provision another $30m to complete Manora transaction) and 3rd party gas contracts $30m p.a. til end 2016

75c share price basically represents cash backing and 3rd party gas contracts. The rest is for free, with upside to come

On Ghana, I'm expecting farmdown to 10%. No free carry no big deal. The sale proceeds plus back costs should pay our share of the first well anyway

On selling 290-P and 351-P would think Apache are the front runner. Reckon $40m Zola + $40m Tallganda = $80m is what TAP would settle for. Wouldn't rule out the Japanese to bid for the whole package after they got trumped when BHP pre-empted in 351-P. Or maybe BHP? Or perhaps OMV will throw their hat in the ring? Whichever way you look at it finding a buyer won't be a problem. It's all about settling on a price

The 320-P I think it is drilling coming up with OMV will be interesting too. Pipeline running straight past that prospect

Big week for M-5 results. Wouldn't be betting against Pearl in that basin

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.