TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

can troy retain his 100% record ?, page-11

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, blow me down with a feather !!!

I just gave you a 'TU' and see that you are a SHAREHOLDER with a BUY sentiment. Is it a 'bluemoon' tonight ?

Agree with ur comments re. Troy - outstanding job thus far and he has got TAP 'back on track'.

Think that 290-P and 351-P must be worth $100 million given that you are not getting only Zola and Tallaganda but TAP's share of the whole leases (which are very prospective). And yep, 320-P is in a handy location too (33%). Carnarvon is proven unlike some of the other basins which are currently in favour.
    Can't see that TAP would want to participate in the next 290-P drilling (2013) given that their interest in the lease is effectively on the market.

Manora-5 success would be handy (5c to SP ?) but we are looking for a "company maker" - Ghana obviously, or a corporate play around the Carnarvon assets would be my preference.

No hurry though - Troy is firmly in the driver's seat and maybe can use some of his old WPL contacts to our advantage.

So under-valued that it is incredible but it is just not on the radar of punters and instos atm - this has to change. It is also suffering from lack of announcements.

Welcome back and good luck ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.