VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

can u see what i see, page-4

1. 172 Posts.
    Thanks for the info geogypsy53.

You seem to be informed about the oil and gas game. Would you have an opinion on what data etc would have to be present to justify bringing this lowest zone into production? I, along with others, am getting very frustrated with the lack of data being provided to market but there would appear there is nothing we can do about that appart from sell our shares. Reading between the lines, as Sentia on GGP puts it, can lead to completely opposite conclusions being arrived at.

Anyone who has an educated opinion, not just blind faith in management, feel free to post a hypothetical scenario of what would justify all the secrecy surrounding the FP discovery!!

If I recall nathanblack or nathan21 suggested there are perfectly legal situations where reporting just enough to market is acceptable under ASX listing rules if that is what has happened. This does not make sense to me that this would be allowed so if that is the case are management just providing shareholders with enough bait to enable them to keep raising funds to perhaps keep them in their well paid......enough said.

I am not trying to denigrate management, just feel frustrated with the obvious lack of disclosure to shareholders.

Hopefully someone out there can post some soothing hypothetical thoughts to ease the frustration many shareholders in VIL and GGP feel.

regards and thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.