BMN 1.26% $2.42 bannerman energy ltd

can u stocks, page-13

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Man, dont stress so much.

Barry is just a mature man, he is learned by life experiences. One must respect that at times.

If you dont like me, that is your choice. I sure as eggs I never meant to start all this trash with the flyover post. Actually, the thing is, your post on fsy was dated long before mine where you insinuated Canadians arent very smart.

I think you should settle down my friend. I dont want war. For the record, lets define whinging. I stated a fact tis all. EXT has lots of surprises up her sleeve. I am sure glad that the managment of both companies dont spend all their time arguing about who's is bigger. Its all so childish.

So, you work do you. You must spend a lot of your bosses time perusing forums and reading about bmn stuff. Assuming of course you dont work for a broker. One might think that you do sometimes.

Your an incredibly smart young fella and I am honestly impressed. But, I duck in and out of my computer occassionally looking at what is going on in the market as it is my investments that keep me going. I too have a lot of life experiences and let me tell you, this latest one on the Hot copper forum has been one I shall remember for a long time. I have met some fantastic and smart people. How about you becoming one of those and making peace.

Dont insinuate that I am whinging, I can state my facts too, then I wont dish it back to you.

I have always said BMN is a good stock, until provoked. That ramping on other threads as you have been in stockhouse would get you suspended on Hot copper.

I wish you peace.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.030(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $425.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.50 $2.50 $2.41 $1.951M 798.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2952 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 17547 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.