BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

Dear Chris, Please ask your Dad, is this or could this be...

1. 211 Posts.
    Dear Chris,
    Please ask your Dad,
    is this or could this be information be what the public market does not know YET ?

And if you know these facts and nobody else does, then is this what is called as 'Insider Trading'.

Surely you good Dad would have told you all about the dangers of this practice ?

And if he did, then surely it is extremely unwise to make a public statement on an International Stock related Forum of/about such facts.

I have taken the liberty to quote you,

"Just look at the facts. Your going to report a 30 million pound resource in January. Bannerman will be 100+ in January and closer to 160 million pounds in March."

'will be'

Chris, please tell all, as there are many kinds of people who view this good free Forum from many kinds of jobs and or services, and maybe even the Company Geo's what they will be Reporting in January and again in March.

Who do you know these facts ?........ WILL BE !

Mate, I think its a time for a quick phone call to Dad and an even quicker rethink.

Best of luck with your near future, you may just need it after your endless ramping of this stock called BMN.

Kind regards and still caring,
    UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.