the brokers will issue their opinions tomorrowi will post them...

1. 9,286 Posts.
    the brokers will issue their opinions tomorrow

i will post them if i can remember

however, personally, i would not listen to their recommendations

below from the 18/1/10:

RBS Australia rates VBA as Buy (1) - The broker expects a small interim profit as the company benefits from stronger loads and better yields, an outcome it sees as creating a bright outlook for the coming year.

The shares remain good value in the sector, in the broker's view, and so it retains its Buy rating and $0.76 price target.

Target price is $0.76 Current Price is $0.57 Difference:$0.19 - (brackets indicate current price is over target). If VBA meets the RBS Australia target it will return approximately 32% (excluding dividends, fees and charges - negative figures indicate an expected loss).

The company's fiscal year ends in June. RBS Australia forecasts a full year FY10 dividend of 0.00 cents and EPS of 3.50 cents. At the last closing share price the stock's estimated Price to Earnings Ratio (PER) is 16.43.

Market Sentiment: 0.6

Macquarie rates VBA as Neutral (3) - Target $0.66 (was $0.56). Load factors for the group have been stronger than expected in recent months and to reflect this the broker has lifted its earnings per share forecasts by 11.5% in FY10 and 10.7% in FY11.
    The changes see an increa
    se in price target for the stock, but given the share price has risen in recent months, the broker sees the stock as fair value at current levels and so retains its Neutral rating.

Target price is $0.66 Current Price is $0.58 Difference:$0.08 - (brackets indicate current price is over target). If VBA meets the Macquarie target it will return approximately 14% (excluding dividends, fees and charges - negative figures indicate an expected loss).

The company's fiscal year ends in June. Macquarie forecasts a full year FY10 dividend of 0.00 cents and EPS of 2.90 cents. At the last closing share price the stock's estimated Price to Earnings Ratio (PER) is 20.00.

Market Sentiment: 0.6

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.