The Russians did NOT invade! It's a military operation against...

1. 99 Posts.

The Russians did NOT invade!

It's a military operation against an evil enemy & Mr Putin has made that quite clear and I don't even need eyesight to be knowing this.
    Yes these traitors are being hit hard and yes the Ukraine traitors are ONLY surviving due to support from the US & her bootlickers such as Australia, yet again.

So you like theAmerican way?

The US government arenice people, right?

They are never up tomischief, right?

Those ‘WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION' lies, **YOU** fell for that too, right?

The Twin Tower attacks & the very illegal retaliatory Iraq/Afghanistan invasions, **YOU**fell for it all again, right?

Have **YOU** had the 3or is it 4 jabs now, will you keep on falling for **ALL** of ‘it’ ????

And you had the hide to ask me if I was blind??????? well that's a big hahahahahaha hihihihihihihi from me ya silly Billy. Its more about having the ability to see much bigger pictures and less to do with your blinkered 20/20 rose coloured vision sorry rolleyes.png

DATES - TAKE NOTICE!& then please explain with something to back your wild assumptions 822-190, or hang your head in total shame, ok.

US nuclear submarine violates Russian waters – DefenseMinistry — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

Ukraine asks for evidence — RT Russia & Former SovietUnion

Ukraine preparing for ‘decisive’ battle against Russia — RTRussia & Former Soviet Union

Timeline of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine -Wikipedia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.