In his own words the Russian president very clearly said, "I...

1. 99 Posts.
    In his own words the Russian president very clearly said, "I decided to conduct a special military operation. It aims to protect people who have been bullied and subjected to genocide by the Kyiv regime for eight years”

You can say or use any word you like but it won't change the fact that the Russian president conducted a military operation, his words, NOT mine.

So what don't you understand about plain old Russian speak all of a sudden Tangs?

Your another who supports the weapons of mass destruction liars, now there's more lies told by the same trouble makers who are feeding bullets to the suffering Ukrainian rebel forces and its hoodwink citizens & the thousands of woman who have been coerced into making Molotov cocktails of which automatically makes them expendable combatants in the eyes of the Russians and then people like you cry 'war crimes', WOW!

Are you all fair dinkum supporting these fascists dogs or are you all just pulling my leg and having at good laugh at me getting moderated for telling many many many truths?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.