Re "so he got a corrupt prosecutor fired ! good job IMO" What!...

1. 7,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "so he got a corrupt prosecutor fired !
    good job IMO
    "

What! no admission that you were wrong and Biden had no influence in Ukraine. Very slippery!

How do you know he was corrupt? Because lovely old Joe told you. He also said he wouldn't take a vaccine, he then said we all should because it works and you won't get covid. He's not exactly infallible particularly when the state prosecutor had Hunter Biden's company in his sights.

Anyway, so the current US president controlled, through financial aid, how "democratic" Ukraine operates and selects its prosecutors and you think that's going to work well for Ukrainian citizens. What a joker you are!

Trump was impeached over the suspicion that he used the withholding of aid to gain favours. Of course that's Trump, different mindset there with the numpty crowd that you faux democrats run with.

Re "About now they run out of argument and either ignore me or abuse me for being stupid ...well certainly they SHOULD know about stupid !"

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, you've asked the question and then assumed you know what I will say. Here's your question ....

"How did that dastardly US crime provoke the Russian invasion .... still waiting for one of you to explain to me how the US started it !!!"

Just evidence of what we know to be true, the corruption and political interference in Ukraine is longstanding. Putin said in 2007 he did not want foreign NATO politicians conspiring against what he sees as Russian interests. Now the New York Times has finally admitted that the Biden laptop is a real story, and not part of "Russian disinformation", I expect we will eventually find out more.

I sense an incoming screeching when you read my comment about the laptop, make sure you're up-to-date with the facts this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.