CNB 6.06% 46.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Can we all agree?, page-145

1. 1,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760
    As far as wait times I can't get a specific answer to that but everyone is suffering from it. It's weeks not months, is about as good as I can get.

Yes, you can pay extra to be prioritized. I don't know specific cost differences, but it can be done.

Labs are in Kalgoorlie, Perth and Wangara. That's if they use ALS, which are very popular. As far as costs increasing due to demand, I doubt that is the case. A business would be pretty stupid to raise prices just cause they get busy. When things get quiet again mining companies would remember that and not use them. I'd say at the moment they are probably happy knowing they are going to have a ton of work for quite a while yet.

Closing over Xmas... no idea. I'd say so, but again I'd imagine if they are smart business owners they will minimize the closing period and maximize the business opportunity in front of them and keep churning out results.

At the moment share prices across alot of specs have been penalized for the delays with results coming back. It's just how it is. Specs need lots of patience and at the moment a little more than normal.

@mustpow may be able to add more specifics to this and probably more detail. Hope that helps a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.