TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Can we ask for a refund ?

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    What should us share holders do, or what can we do ?

Do we ask for a refund for those who bought based on the information that TBA held 100% of Mt Freda and that 100% of the scoping study numbers were for Shareholders ?

For those like myself that held shares based on our assessment and own valuations condsidered at 100% not the 80%, are we entilted to compensation ?

Are there any options available for shareholders who participated in good faith based on ASX releases approved by the TBA Board of Directors that have now proven by their own ommision as incorrect ?

Does Directors Liability Insurance cover us shareholders for a claim ? Does TBA have Directors insurance ? was it in the Annual Report ?

If a Doctor mis diagnois then admits his error he may be liable for compensation and recovery of costs

What else dont we know ?

Are there any similar claims that posters know of from other listed companies that may set a precedent we can reference ?

Please only sensible comments and replies, as i take this matter very seriosly.

I have put my own cash into these shares based on information released to the public, that has now been proven wrong

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.