EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Can We Be Pro-Active Investors?

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yesterday I went to a local Health Food Store in Ballina (Quite local to the factory and t o Jenbrook). I saw them selling Manuka Honey. I asked them if they knew there is a semi-local company that is selling Australia's version of Manuka, that also sells probiotics and Vegan Honey. They were shocked...

I was sad that I had said nothing to the 20+ other Health Foods Stores I have been to in the last 6 months. They were so receptive, they took the name down of the company, they wanted to be supporting an Australian company. I accidentally told them Meluka.com instead of MelukaAustralia.com... I hope they google search for it, they have the company name written down, they grabbed paper and pen so quickly.

When passing other Health Food Stores I am committing now to stopping, buying something small and referring the staff to Meluka Australia's website. I'm appealing to other shareholders to tell their local Health Food Stores to support local. No doubt Manuka is being sold in such stores around the country.

I'm shifting to being a pro-active shareholder as we are so low on the ASX that it is devastating. Maybe these store owners would be interested in the opportunity to invest in products on their shelves as well... I could be a part in the company distributing more product and in the share price going up because of interested investors... Even if I google searched 5 stores per evening that have an email address and messaged them... I know it's not my 'job', but I still directly benefit as a shareholder, and as an Australian in helping us keep things local...

I'm sure some of you may take this as an opportunity to tear the company down. What if some of us made a joint list of businesses that we had contacted, because we care about our investment enough to do so?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.