EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Can We Be Pro-Active Investors?, page-2

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm motivated enough that I am starting now...

I found a local store that has it's own chain around the country, has been starting stores since 1987 and now has over 120 of them... Here is my email...

Hello,

I am wondering if you know that there is a local company supplying Meluka Honey (Australia's version of Manuka), it also sells Vegan Honey and Probiotics to Australia and is even selling on Amazon... Soon they will have gummies and Pre-Biotics + More...

www.melukaaustralia.com

This is Australia's version of the popular Manuka Honey (which I see selling in so many health food stores). I am invested in the company, if you like their products, not only do you have the opportunity to purchase shares on the stockmarket (ASX:EVE), you could also sell the product on your shelves. The price is the lowest it has ever been, the company was trying to establish a worldwide presence and with CO-VID has lost out because of shipping difficulties... I'm being pro-active, I want them to succeed, I want local businesses to succeed and I also care enough for the environment, that where possible I feel it is to humanities advantage to cut down on worldwide shipping.

Please consider trying the products yourselves and on your shelves, they have Native Botanical infused Honey, multiple flavours of Native Botanical Infused Probiotic - Lemon Myrtle, Davidson Plum, Finger Lime, to name a few.

Yours sincerely,

MCal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.