SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

can we close at 3-3.1 cents, page-68

1. 823 Posts.
    G'day Ange, Wilson et al

Ange - great to read your sound judgment again mate, it's been sorely missed.....and you were spot on with your chart again the other day too - well done .....didn't think it would take long to see you back here too Wilson - "an out of the blue update coming" - wouldn't that be nice pre open tomorrow :-)

Wow, what a day today. Great result, however I'm with you on this one Ange - too far too soon IMHO and I think people who bought in later in the day thinking this must be the move we've all been waiting for will have to watch this like a hawk on open because it may retrace.
    I believe perhaps this has started to move a little too soon as nothing is supposed to be happening, Ann wise etc, for at least another 8 - 10 days other than "We've started the work over the State GC #2 well".

I actually thought the same as Ginny earlier today - .028 or poss .029 for today but holy smoke I think this has surprised quite a few ppl.

Who knows, stranger things have happened and we may see a gap up in the morning - wouldn't that be nice.

Sentiment - ST Buy on the dips.
    DYOR ppl

Cheers
    Nige

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.