GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Biggle’s and all, $1,280.00 $1,255.00 Whatever it’s still a...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggle’s and all,

$1,280.00 $1,255.00 Whatever it’s still a long way off $800.00.

I don’t suppose the Christchurch Chicken Fanciers Gazette covered the USA car loan delinquencies story. If any halfwit with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth can get a loan to buy a car one could understand other halfwits thinking the US economy is going great guns!

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/39a68492-e9f6-11e5-bb79-2303682345c8.html#axzz43JCztG2A

I guess with the right kind of action we can understand how the American people are so far managing to stave off the eventual day of reckoning.

1: You realise you don’t make enough money to live from your day job.

2: You then take a second job.

3: Then you find you are still struggling.

4: You then borrow money on your credit card to make up the difference.

5: Once the credit cards are maxed out you take on a student loan and pretend to get an education.

6: By this time the loan and card payments mean you hand the keys to your house back to the bank.

7: You then take the next step and get a low interest no documentation auto loan this gives you a mode of transport and something to live in until the repossession tow truck turns up.

8: Then it’s off to one of the many tent cities and the food stamp line and a social life in Walmart.

The next thing after that is to find someone to blame for the mess you and your fellow citizens are now in and hence the current political dog and pony show.

If people want to believe that everything is fine in the world economies they are welcome to do so just don’t try and force that story down my throat as I am far too intelligent to swallow that.

I’m pleased you bought yourself a little excavator especially given the amount of Bull Excreta you are shovelling these days appears to be growing exponentially. As we bring up earth moving equipment, in my business life I have had a long association with many of the equipment manufacturers such as Hitachi and Caterpillar and have visited Peoria many times. It’s situated just at the south end of the USA rust belt, at present it’s not included in the official rust belt but for how much longer I don’t know.

I do know of a local American saying: “How Peoria goes so goes the USA!”

http://www.*.com.au/caterpillar-monthly-sales-decline-2015-11?r=US&IR=T

I also understand the local Queensland Cat dealership is feeling the pinch!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/malaysi...-500-million-in-real-estate-assets-1455613787

By the way I take no pleasure whatsoever in witnessing this disastrous turn down and the destruction of jobs and families but unlike people like you I can’t turn a blind eye to it.

So for me I will stay debt free and hang onto my physical Gold and Silver for purchasing power protection and continue to observe and proceed with caution.

Enjoy your weekend shovelling, I see you went for the rose coloured window tinting on the front screen!!!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.