GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Can we crack $1300 tonight?, page-508

1. 445 Posts.
    Missed quite a fair few myself. Or got off too early for locking in a decent 30% instead of an obscene 300% trading profit. I know only too well that metallic flavour of fleeting elation followed by lingering heavy remorse. But as long as there is the share market, there will always be more boats coming our way, wombat. Just need to be in "the Zone" to know which one to board. Try to stay away from that one crossing the River Styx. It's a one-way trip.

You have a background in data management, I recall. And you luv history and political analysis, as I understand. Might be a good combo skill set to try your hand at macro analysing the political advantage of either NEA or its oh-so-junior competitor SFI. Disclosure: I like the political implications of NEA and SFI and I hold both because I couldn't decide which is the better one.

There are a few excellent posters there, like we have here. But don't get drawn into the narkiness of some of them, though. Seems like there're a few of them on every interesting share. After a while, they even come across as being identical personas. What's worse is that they can distract your attention from incoming boats carrying lucrative cargo. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.