Can we do anything to help Ukraine?, page-7

1. 43,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Somewhere buried since 2014 was US distraction in Iraq/Afghanistan and some NATO members that pigeon holed issues and got on with their energy security. In Germany's case, Nordstream2. Ever wondered why Biden "ran away from Kabul" regardless of short term ANY consequences? At the time the rage was all about the wasted $Ts in weaponry predominantly and very insignificant amount for the stability of the institutions they were championing or the excuse to invade. The media was like a meth junkie, got a few great euphoric hits then moved on to the next party and new hits.

Just like Syria, we are back to the logical and ruthless objective, 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' so it is now propaganda dressed up as the same institutions they are championing in order to masked intent. What is that intent? You got it from Lloyd Austin's mouth verbatim and to follow up on that Biden is putting up the big $ using Lend Lease act but what do you think it entails, free money? The same debt trap that they so conspicuously accused others of doing but again cleverly masked intent through the institutions that it so cherished, same ones for Kabul and the whole ME, LMAO.

It is not Zalensky that decide when the war end, plenty of dark internal and external forces are all benefiting with different schemes. You will continue to see papering over the inconvenient Nazis in the same way ISIS came and went with its useful value. I just read too much self righteous mugs here thinking foreign policies are conducted in such glorious and ethical manner. There are a lot behind the scenes that we are ignorant to, deal making, arm twisting and basic bullying tactics to get the manufactured consensus even among the EU members.

This isn't a ST strategy thought bubble, started from Obama's Pivot to Asia but recent events have just fast tracked the tactics. If you think the Biden's admin is not worried about the blowback (inflation) look no further than the contemplation to remove China's import tariffs. Some folks will remain on the side of the justice crew until we see what inflation can wreck in their daily lives as the unipolarity of the USD reserve ccy is threatened by the risk that Russia is facing right now. I hear the Japs are liquidating their USD holdings but that I suspect is the fact their bond holdings are falling in value.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.