MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

can we expect ann in the near future?, page-21

1. 521 Posts.

Well, its party time in Rio and I suspect the announcement will be "later rather than earlier". Yes, it is frustrating for us all and no doubt for MEO management too.

I have made most of my money "sitting and sitting tight" on my conviction investments - I put MEO in that category.
    My previous post allude to the very real potential in MEO's TSMP tying in the Santos high CO2 stranded gas in Caldita/Evan Shoal and also the Sunrise high condensate gas assets. This year should see some action here. Santos and partners will need to spend more funds to satisfy their license commitment to these prospects. So far it looks like they want to dispose of these assets - and i pray that they do - to MEO! If this should happen - a real possibility - then an Artemis discovery will be a bonus - not the other way round!

I was a buyer at 35.5c and I am planning to double my holding between 30c to 25c. No debt,no private school fees, no margin loan and I don't cry when any of my "bets" go belly up.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.