MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Good post Anatol...you won't win any brownie points with the...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Good post Anatol...you won't win any brownie points with the rampers and you might lose your thumbs in the process...the thumb removers are out in force.

How dare you have a realistic opinion! :))) LOL

As JohhnyD9 says ..this whole Farminee process has turned MEO into a circus.

The management ,for me,have lost a lot of their credibility,some time ago I thought they were exceptional...not now!

Delay after delay after Delay with this Farm In.

The last delay was caused by the Farminee .. shows you who wants to be in a better negotiating and partnership position upon conclusion of Farm In.

You,I and countless others on this forum have exhausted ourselves silly researching every angle of MEO's fundamentals and future prospects.We thought it was so good that we bought shares to support the next big thing in O&G and to make some money along the way.

When you start to lose money or begin to feel trapped ..you know it's time to move on or do what you did, sell half and keep half so you can recoup your loss
    when the SP rises sufficiently.

Diets freed himself from that trapped feeling.He got out and is now feeling better with the knowledge that he can come back at the appropriate time.

POTENTIALLY ,MEO has the goods..ATM it really has nothing, only leases and a Farmin deal that has not been legally finalised yet...the fat lady has not sung yet.We can all wait and wait and wait and wait some more until you come to a point where you say to yourself,Bugga this, wait no more! heard it all before ! who cares about the SP rise if the Farmin is announced. It will be a pump and dump and then you have to wait until Q3 for the next action that is the pre drill euphoria!

It is in existence only because of the Shareholders and not because they are producing a revenue stream from gas production.

As such they should treat the shareholders with more respect by communicating with them. The silence is deafening...it's a bit like a debtor telling a creditor "The Cheques in the mail"..LOL.

Anyway enough from me as I have had enough.

A good theme song for MEO would be "Caught in a trap" by Elvis Presley.Play it think of MEO as being the female in the song. :))

Good trading and good luck to all holders...getting sick and tired of the rampers on this thread...

Cheers Anatol

C U round on HC

Disclaimer:

The above comments are my views only. No advice is given or intended. Make of it what you will and if it offends your sensitivities I would suggest you put me on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.