MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

botchee,"Even some people (including me) have a strong suspicion...

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20073
    botchee,

"Even some people (including me) have a strong suspicion that this farmin agreement process was fabricated for some big guys to dump their stocks."

That is my suspicion. I told how I feel and think. It may be true or false. The time will tell the truth. But as an investor who put his hard earned money, it is my right to analyze every possibility. This is one of them. It has come to my mind after making research back to 1.5 years reports and anns. and posts here. Delays, delays, delays... And Pumps anf dumps. The possibility of incapable management theory is getting weaker while the other theories are coming to place and getting stronger. So again, this is one of them.

That was not talked here maybe. I don't remember. I am talking about some people outside of HC community. I have family members and friends invested in this stock who now sold half of all their MEO holdings after many discussions and considerations resulted by a decision that MEO is being very dangerous. We act all together, but we are not traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.