TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

can we get a chart plse, looking good, page-2

1. 536 Posts.
    I'm no chartist, just a mug punter but here's what I see:

1. Our heads are keep smacking on resistance at 9c - good news is we closed over (just) and aren't getting dragged back down like we were (does RAB still hold?);

2. This price range is a little unique in that it was the last but of stability in the run down this time last year. Millions of shares owned around this price and people have been hanging on for a looong time to move them on.

3. MACD, RSI & Stochastic all look good, could be a little spike over the next few days;

4. MA's are starting to spread again, last couple of times they looked like this we had quite significant runs;

5. Approaching the upper bb too;

6. We've had good growth [back] on low volume, a high volume day could see this go anywhere... in a good way;

7. Good support at 8c, current resistance of 9c should become support soon enough depending (is RAB gone yet?);

8. 14c may become next resistance though depending on the spike that is on the cards, 10c might become support;

Would like a pro to whack a chart up and tell me if I'm on the right track or just flapping the gums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.