SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

can we go for 3 or 4 :), page-6

1. 16,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I have no idea what the stock will trade at when it re-opens but i wonder why the price did not rise much at all when they said Positive Initial Results from Kilosa Seismic on the 18th Sept and 14 Oct.

Both the initial results from Kilosa announced on the 14Th OCT and last friday require more work to process and interpret the data. A trading halt to raise more funds for SWE after that announcement seems a bit convenient also SOGTL is also looking to raise $2m or $3m right now.

Come dec30 SWE will have $4m cash plus what ever they are raising now. Drilling of targets isnt until sometime next year.

If SOGTL raises $3m SWE will hold 60% of SOGTL. SWE will have a 19.5% economic interest in the Kilosa and Pangani Licence via SOGTL.

How much does SOGTL need to raise to drill 2 targets for a 32.5% interest. SWE will need to pay 60% of that or reduce their 19.5% interest. Is the cap raising being done now to fund some of that or for SWE to pay for its other projects.

The 8m options at 30c dont expire until 2018 so not sure if they will be exercised prior to drilling.

SOGTL not yet listed and not many listed.

http://www.dse.co.tz/admin/pdfupload/Listed%20Companies.pdf

Does SWE intend holding 19.5% interest come drilling or go to say 10% interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.