CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

The way I see it is we all need to start being a little more...

1. 271 Posts.
    The way I see it is we all need to start being a little more positive about CVI. There is no point attacking other members, there is not point attacking MS, no point attacking negative posters etc.

CVI is on the cusp of a major funding deal to be announced within weeks.

Remember that a postive approach to CVI, encourages buying. Humans, by nature are positive people, and are attracted to positive people, and events.

Just like psycholigist are employed in supermarkets and department stores to encourage buying patterns in humans, we as holders of shares in CVI need to do the same. This post is not meant to be an upramp, just a pep-talk to holders, similar to the talks sports stars get before walking out on the field.

Each holder of CVI that has a negative view on CVI, is doing damage to him/herself and every other holder.

Have you ever walked into a room full of people, and there is the one bright, bubbly, happy, chearful person, who makes you instantly light up, feel walm and fuzzy and be attracted to?

Well lets make CVI feel the same. CVI is that bright, bubbly, chearful person. You know the rest...everybody wants to be with that person, everybody wants to be like that person etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.